Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday Shopping Almost Over..

As you can tell, we've been shopping now for almost 48 hours straight. I know I was planning on updating my blog as shopping progressed however, as you can imagine we are EXHAUSTED and shopping still continues. We did something we haven't done in quite a few years this year...Took a hotel room for all 3 nights we are here however didn't use it at ALL the first night except to hold our baggage! We shopped from noon Thanksgiving Day until 10:00 pm Friday night...and continued this morning again at 8:00am. So I'm going to attempt to go and get some sleep and you can all look forward to quite the blog when I get home starting tomorrow evening.

I will end with one good announcement... I SCRATCHED MY FULL PURCHASE FREE AT GORDMAN'S TONIGHT! Over $110 worth of stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment